MIKIPTC.INFO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKIPTC.INFO

MIKI PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a website or sell any product to use our service. We do not require you t

+3
chak88
Agoenxz
admin
7 posters

MikiPtc - Please read

admin
    Admin

MikiPtc - Please read Empty MikiPtc - Please read

Post  admin Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 am

In last days we have many problems with our host,but now we solve it and the site will be online years with no problems!Sorry all for the many changes in last days,i'm not going to scam!Now the payout for free users is $0.15 and for upgraded is $0.05 this minimum payout are forever with no changes.Maybe changes for the payout will be only in bonus weeks with No Minimum!!I'm not going to scam,this is my first "paid to click" site and now first i try to create it good for me,visitors and all users Smile Thanks for the members who purchase products from my site this is trust for me!!!

The orders via alertpay are instantly!Orders via paypal are manually approved in 24 hours!!

Today start a new big Pucrhase contest!

I'm so sorry for the problems in last days,please trust me i'm not going to scam!
    Agoenxz
    Agoenxz

MikiPtc - Please read Empty Re: MikiPtc - Please read

Post  Agoenxz Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:25 am

Keep UP the GoodWork! Smile
    chak88

Post  chak88 Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:38 am

I Trust You Admin You Are The Best keep Up The Good Work !!!
    brian860123

Post  brian860123 Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Yeah, keep it up! Cool
    ADelGa2010
    ADelGa2010

Post  ADelGa2010 Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 am

So far, you're the most HONEST Admin I've known in the entire GPT world that I've known.

Keep it up Niki!
    jhcorral

Post  jhcorral Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 pm

admin wrote:In last days we have many problems with our host,but now we solve it and the site will be online years with no problems!Sorry all for the many changes in last days,i'm not going to scam!Now the payout for free users is $0.15 and for upgraded is $0.05 this minimum payout are forever with no changes.Maybe changes for the payout will be only in bonus weeks with No Minimum!!I'm not going to scam,this is my first "paid to click" site and now first i try to create it good for me,visitors and all users Smile Thanks for the members who purchase products from my site this is trust for me!!!

The orders via alertpay are instantly!Orders via paypal are manually approved in 24 hours!!

Today start a new big Pucrhase contest!

I'm so sorry for the problems in last days,please trust me i'm not going to scam!

But I am a Free User and my Withdraw says 0.25 and no 0.15 ????
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 am

After the new problems with the host i change it to $0.25!!!What is your problem??-low payout,up to 70-80 links to click per day and the payments are proccesed daily!!
    join
    join

Post  join Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 pm

admin wrote:After the new problems with the host i change it to $0.25!!!What is your problem??-low payout,up to 70-80 links to click per day and the payments are proccesed daily!!

ads are gone. there are only 11 ads today Sad
    Agoenxz
    Agoenxz

Post  Agoenxz Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:24 pm

join wrote:
    admin wrote:After the new problems with the host i change it to $0.25!!!What is your problem??-low payout,up to 70-80 links to click per day and the payments are proccesed daily!!

Dont just click, Buy the ads, so that theres enough ads to click for all of us... Laughing JK! Smile
    join
    join

Post  join Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Agoenxz wrote:
    join wrote:

Dont just click, Buy the ads, so that theres enough ads to click for all of us... Laughing JK! Smile

from 11 ads (+7 ads now), 4 of them are my ads.
    LOL
    Agoenxz
    Agoenxz

Post  Agoenxz Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:38 am

join wrote:
    Agoenxz wrote:
    join wrote:

from 11 ads (+7 ads now), 4 of them are my ads.
    LOL
    ohh, buy more ads then... Laughing dont worry, i will help add the ads once i hv an extra to spent, coz its bit expensive for my financial r now...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 am