MIKIPTC.INFO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKIPTC.INFO

MIKI PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a website or sell any product to use our service. We do not require you t

4 posters

My 14th Payment (Admin PLEASE READ)

chak88

My 14th Payment (Admin PLEASE READ) Empty My 14th Payment (Admin PLEASE READ)

Post  chak88 Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 am

Admin I Requested $0.19 With 3 cents fee So I Should Have Got $0.16 But Because You Paid In Hungarian Furint I Only Got $0.04 USD That Is Almost All Of My Earnings !!! Can You Please Add USD Back As A Cashout Option Please.

My 14th Payment (Admin PLEASE READ) 4506814_0ef8_625x625
    admin
    Admin

My 14th Payment (Admin PLEASE READ) Empty Re: My 14th Payment (Admin PLEASE READ)

Post  admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:24 am

Sorry,but now we pay only in Hungarian Furint and Phillipine Peso!!
    chak88

My 14th Payment (Admin PLEASE READ) Empty Re: My 14th Payment (Admin PLEASE READ)

Post  chak88 Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 am

Ok But Can You Send Enough That It Is Equal To What I Requested ? Or Is That Not Possible With Hungarian Furint ?
    Agoenxz
    Agoenxz

Post  Agoenxz Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 am

chak88 wrote:Ok But Can You Send Enough That It Is Equal To What I Requested ? Or Is That Not Possible With Hungarian Furint ?
    Yup, mine too! i requested $0.44 yet i only rcvd $0.11... confused Whats wrong admin?? Sad
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:04 am

Agoenxz wrote:
    chak88 wrote:Ok But Can You Send Enough That It Is Equal To What I Requested ? Or Is That Not Possible With Hungarian Furint ?
    Yup, mine too! i requested $0.44 yet i only rcvd $0.11... confused Whats wrong admin?? Sad

what's wrong?? Mad Mad Mad before of all problem with the host i have 400 active members in my site!!Now after problems i have only 80-100 active members and i only pay!!I pay but i don't get nothing in last 5 days i don't sell nothing from my site i have $130 i my Paypal account,but if i extend that i will be smash up Sad I get up to 2 euro every day from google adsense,but i'll do the 100 euro payment after2-3 months and this is my primary income from the site scratch one ptc site need to sell upgrades,advertise packages and refferals to develop!If we extend that(i only pay and get nothing) the site will be online in next 3-4 months and after this the site will be stoped!!!You thing that the administrators of the sites will only pay and get nothing!The 85% of the link ads are added from me!I added many discounts to all products,i make an big purchase contest with big prizes,i pay every day to be good my site for all users,but instead of this you аре still dissatisfied!Please tell me 1 site that pay every day to all users?-i know 5-6 but there's thousands of another aurora ptc site that you need to wait week,month,year or maybe you will don't receive your payment!!!Ok who thing that the site is scam i do not care!!If you want be 5-10 active users in my site,but this is do not care me!!I pay to members who withraw,but after the many bonuses that i added you became quite sophisticated!!Who trust me please be active and thanks!!But you thing that the administrators of the sites not deserve to get money from there site!!-you want only to pay you!!I said that if we extend that the site will be closed after 2-3 months!!I'm active on the forum'i pay every day,every day i try to create the site goodw for the users,and many....what are you want more??

Thanks for the 1 or 2 users that trust me!

Last edited by admin on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 am

I didn't want to smashed up and only for this i change the currency!!Now i change it to dollars,but the site will be closed after 1-2 months!!
    chak88

Post  chak88 Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:03 am

Admin I Always Trusted You And I Always Will You pay Me on Time And I Have Invested In The Site And I Would Invest More But The Prices Are A Little Too High Now Because You Raised Them I Used By Referrals On A Regular Basis But Now It Is $0.70 For 1 Referral And You Have To Buy 10 I Just Can't Afford To Do That Because If Those Referrals Aren't Active I Won't Make Any Of my Money Back. So Admin If you Were To Add Some More Specials At Some Awesome Prices like Maybe A Referral Special I Would Invest More. I Love This Site And I Am Sad To Here You Say The Site Will Close In A Couple Of Months Also I Will Click Some Google Ads To Help Out. Please Keep Up The Great Work I Trust You And Have Always And I Am An Active Member Everyday And Will Always Be As Long The Site Is Around. God Bless You Admin Keep Up The Good Work !!!
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:15 am

chak88 you're the best member of my site!You're always active,you always trust me and...I do no command you to click the adsense ads(maybe the other members is think it).Thanks for the trust chak88,but with 2-3 good and active members is not creating bussines or ptc site i need all users to trust me,but they don't!I'll change the referral price to 0.35 cents!The referrals are forever!Who wants to help to the site can send me a PM.
    crystal32

Post  crystal32 Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:02 pm

i am the admin of pattyclicks and i am an admin that pays my users what they earn EVERYDAY and i do not count on them making purchases as most users do not make purchases. you take on that responsibility when you become an admin.

i am not judging you but in this business you take on a ptc site you need to earn the respect and trust of your members and by not caring isnt doing that

my site has paid $324 since it opened may 11th 2010 and believe me alot has come from my own pocket. you dont just open up a site and become rich over night. it is a process and you need to earn trust because there are so many scams out there.

i had sent you a support ticket yesterday on the currency as the fee is high specially where i am upgraded. if your site is that much in debt you can keep my funds it isnt that important to me!
    Agoenxz
    Agoenxz

Post  Agoenxz Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:40 pm

admin wrote:
    Agoenxz wrote:

what's wrong?? Mad Mad Mad before of all problem with the host i have 400 active members in my site!!Now after problems i have only 80-100 active members and i only pay!!I pay but i don't get nothing in last 5 days i don't sell nothing from my site i have $130 i my Paypal account,but if i extend that i will be smash up Sad I get up to 2 euro every day from google adsense,but i'll do the 100 euro payment after2-3 months and this is my primary income from the site scratch one ptc site need to sell upgrades,advertise packages and refferals to develop!If we extend that(i only pay and get nothing) the site will be online in next 3-4 months and after this the site will be stoped!!!You thing that the administrators of the sites will only pay and get nothing!The 85% of the link ads are added from me!I added many discounts to all products,i make an big purchase contest with big prizes,i pay every day to be good my site for all users,but instead of this you аре still dissatisfied!Please tell me 1 site that pay every day to all users?-i know 5-6 but there's thousands of another aurora ptc site that you need to wait week,month,year or maybe you will don't receive your payment!!!Ok who thing that the site is scam i do not care!!If you want be 5-10 active users in my site,but this is do not care me!!I pay to members who withraw,but after the many bonuses that i added you became quite sophisticated!!Who trust me please be active and thanks!!But you thing that the administrators of the sites not deserve to get money from there site!!-you want only to pay you!!I said that if we extend that the site will be closed after 2-3 months!!I'm active on the forum'i pay every day,every day i try to create the site goodw for the users,and many....what are you want more??

Thanks for the 1 or 2 users that trust me!
    Calm dawn admin...All i need is transparency, honest, down to earth&respect ones eachother since the beginning... beside the money of course... Smile .
    and yes that the pattyclicks admin do pays their members everyday till i make this post they do still, since i am 1 of their members. thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:04 pm