MIKIPTC.INFO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKIPTC.INFO

MIKI PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a website or sell any product to use our service. We do not require you t

Need Moderators!

admin
    Admin

Need Moderators! Empty Need Moderators!

Post  admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:42 am

Hi guys!On the afterbirth i have no time to deal with Forum,therefore the forum is serach for 2 moderators!The moderators will get many bonuses in the site every day geek
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You must have these requirements:

1.Speak english very well!
    2.You were a moderator or administrator in other forum.
    3.You need to known how to deal with forum(delete topics or comments,ban users and...)
    4.You need to have experience about 6-12 months with "paid to click" sites or other online making money ways(affiliate programs,adsense,read mails and...).This 4-th requirment is very important,because the moderators must helping to our users sunny

I accept only serious offers to moderator!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Greetings the MikiPtc.info Admin king I love you

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:13 am