MIKIPTC.INFO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKIPTC.INFO

MIKI PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a website or sell any product to use our service. We do not require you t

2 posters

Admin Quick Question About Points

chak88

Admin Quick Question About Points Empty Admin Quick Question About Points

Post  chak88 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:20 am

Hello Admin,
    Will We Ever Be Able To Convert Points To Cash? or Will There Be A Points Store ? Just Wondering I Think It Would Be A Great New Feature To The Site.
    admin
    Admin

Admin Quick Question About Points Empty Re: Admin Quick Question About Points

Post  admin Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:38 am

chak88 wrote:Hello Admin,
    Will We Ever Be Able To Convert Points To Cash? or Will There Be A Points Store ? Just Wondering I Think It Would Be A Great New Feature To The Site.

I have working hardly last days and after 4-5 days i'll be add new options and the Point Store will be one of them!
    Smile
    chak88

Post  chak88 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 am

Awesome You Are The Best Admin Ever !!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:59 am