MIKIPTC.INFO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKIPTC.INFO

MIKI PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a website or sell any product to use our service. We do not require you t

4 posters

We have added a "Surf Links Option"

admin
    Admin

We have added a "Surf Links Option" Empty We have added a "Surf Links Option"

Post  admin Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:28 am

Congratulations members!Within еvery day i try something to improve the site and today i added a new good option for all users{free and upgraded}.Now you can surf all links in the "Click links" category in "Earnings area" once,maybe something analogue of "Click Exchange".How to us this option?!-look on the photo:

We have added a "Surf Links Option" 2293211y

I hope you like the new added option!Please post a comment "Do you like this option".And i expect to i find a new things,that can improve the development of mikiptc.info :)Please express your opinion about this topic!

Thanks for our activity!Greetings from Bulgaria,you're like admin Niki cheers
    ADelGa2010
    ADelGa2010

We have added a "Surf Links Option" Empty Re: We have added a "Surf Links Option"

Post  ADelGa2010 Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 am

This is great!!!!

Way to go MikiPTC!!!
    chak88

We have added a "Surf Links Option" Empty Re: We have added a "Surf Links Option"

Post  chak88 Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:49 am

Great New Feature Way To Go Admin Thank You !!!
    yourptc
    yourptc

Post  yourptc Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:21 am

Thanx Admin, but there are a few links that re-direct via LinkBee so you cant click these ads as it re-directs before the timer counts down Sad hope you can fix, thank you Smile
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 am

yourptc wrote:Thanx Admin, but there are a few links that re-direct via LinkBee so you cant click these ads as it re-directs before the timer counts down Sad hope you can fix, thank you Smile

the links will be deleted in next 48 hours Very Happy
    yourptc
    yourptc

Post  yourptc Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:29 am

admin wrote:
    yourptc wrote:Thanx Admin, but there are a few links that re-direct via LinkBee so you cant click these ads as it re-directs before the timer counts down Sad hope you can fix, thank you Smile

the links will be deleted in next 48 hours Very Happy

Thank you Admin Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:10 pm