MIKIPTC.INFO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIKIPTC.INFO

MIKI PTC.info is NOT an MLM, Pyramid Scheme, or Get-Rich-Quick program. We do not require you to pay any fees ever to join and participate in our site. We do not require you to have a website or sell any product to use our service. We do not require you t

3 posters

Rented Referral

ADelGa2010
    ADelGa2010

Rented Referral Empty Rented Referral

Post  ADelGa2010 Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:07 am

Dear Admin,

I've recently purchased referrals but they're not listed yet in my account.

According to your purchase policy:

"Your first order must be manually approved, all your future orders thereafter will be instant."

This is my second purchase. Do we always have to write / contact you for every purchases that we will be making? Just a simple clarification for me and for the rest of the members.

Best Regards,

ADelGa
    chak88

Rented Referral Empty Re: Rented Referral

Post  chak88 Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 am

when I rented Some Referrals It Took like 20 Hours I am Pretty Sure Every Order Is manually Approved Within 24 Hours but I Am Not 100% Sure
    ADelGa2010
    ADelGa2010

Post  ADelGa2010 Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 am

chak88 wrote:when I rented Some Referrals It Took like 20 Hours I am Pretty Sure Every Order Is manually Approved Within 24 Hours but I Am Not 100% Sure

Yeah, I agree. With the site new, it's taking the Admin quite some time to take care of this but I never doubted that they'll be reflected soon.
    admin
    Admin

Post  admin Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:28 am

For now all puraches are made manually within 24 hours!You don't need to send me a meessages to email or in the forum i will add the refferals,credits or membership in 24 hours after it is order!Please be patient!In next month the puraches will be instant cat

Greeting mikiptc.info Admin Smile
    ADelGa2010
    ADelGa2010

Post  ADelGa2010 Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:55 am

Admin wrote:For now all puraches are made manually within 24 hours!You don't need to send me a meessages to email or in the forum i will add the refferals,credits or membership in 24 hours after it is order!Please be patient!In next month the puraches will be instant cat

Greeting mikiptc.info Admin Smile

It's not my intention to cause doubts among the members with this inquiry. It's all for clarification purpose for the members to understand the system well and to avoid confusions.

I know the site is new and The Admin is doing a GREAT job in clarifying all issues and solving them at the soonest possible time. So far, I can say that MikiPTC is one of the best PTC site that I've found in my years of investing with GPT's.

More power!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:48 am